WANNA MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
-PLAY GAMES
-TAKE SURVEYS
-WRITE REVIEWS

SEARCH BELOW FOR ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TEENS CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE!

Google
 

Some Online Money Making Inspiration

Ok now this will be a stark look into the success some bloggers and affiiate marketers have. I have my little blog here and im hoping to make a little extra cash a month.

Some people are earning 5 full incomes a month.

Here is an example. I was cruising around looking at different blogs and I found this post: http://www.jonathanvolk.com/affiliate-marketing/record-breaking-month-270000.html

Now this totally blew me away. I knew people were making millions on the internet but you usually think of people who have websites like Myspace or are John Chow. This guy is making $100,000 a month minimum of pure profit from affiliate marketing. That is 1.2 million dollars a year!

Also check out this site. It has the checks and screen shots from the biggest names in marketing. It is pretty impressive!

Now there is a goal for you! Im sure there are many many people making that much on the internet. I just want to be one of them. So let this inspire you to go to greater heights.

Don't settle for $100 a month. Go for $1000 or $10,000 because it is possible.

No comments: