WANNA MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
-PLAY GAMES
-TAKE SURVEYS
-WRITE REVIEWS

SEARCH BELOW FOR ANYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TEENS CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE!

Google
 

Yuwie

Check out my previous article on Yuwie

Recently, I have started using Yuwie a lot and trying to build up my friends. And in just the past couple days i have built up about 37 friends with about 44 pending requests. Also my page views has jumped from about 100 in a month to 500 in a couple of days. I have figured out that the best way to get more friends and more page views is through clubs.

Basically i have joined about 7 of the top clubs that are promoted as "friend trains". I then open each person who wants me to add them as a friend in a new tab, about 10 at a time. I go through and click "open in new tab" (if you have IE 7 or firefox) on each one. Then it is just a quick click on the yes button and you have about 10 new friends in 30 seconds. The best groups for doing this are: Instant Add!, Add More Friends and Yuwie Friend Adder.

I then also went through and submitted a message to each of the groups asking people to add me. To do this i also used several other friend train groups.



When people add you as a friend you will get a new message saying that you have a new friend. To let your friends know that you will help them out too. Sed them a comment saying "thanks for the add". This will give them a page view and let them know you are an active user.

I have noticed some very successful people on Yuwie including an 18 yr old who has 11,000 friends. He has done this by joining almost every group that has a decent amount of people on it. This evidences the power that groups have. I have only joined a couple key groups and my page views, which ultimately is most important in earning money have quintupled in just a couple of days.

Sign up for Yuwie here

and check out my profile

No comments: